The Information We Collect:
- When registering: We may ask you to register an account when you place an order for one of our services. When registering, we will ask you to provide your email address, a username to identify your account, and a unique password.
- When placing an order for one of our services: Once you’ve placed an order and proceeded to checkout, our website will ask you to provide us with your accurate billing details that include your full name, company name, billing address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.
- When completing our contact form: We welcome all those with inquiries and suggestions to contact us through our contact form, email address, and our phone number. When completing our Contact form, our website will ask you to provide your name, email address, phone number, and your message.
- When you visit our website: All users are allowed to visit and browse our website anonymously. However, like other websites, we also receive other types of information, such as your IP address, your browser information, cookies, usage data, etc.
How We Collect Your Information:
- Website forms: Our website will ask you for your personal information when you avail our services or when you wish to reach to us regarding concerns and suggestions. These information will be collected through our Billing Details form, Contact Form, and Registration Form.
- Your Browser and Device: Our website automatically collects other types of information based on how you interact with our website features, your device information, browser settings, etc.
How We Use Your Information:
- To respond to your concerns: When you fill out our Contact Form, we will use your personal information to deliver our personal response to your suggestions, inquiries, and comments.
- To secure your purchases: When you submit your completed Billing Details Form, we will use your information to secure your order and deliver it to you accordingly. We will also use your provided information to notify you about the status of your purchase.
- To update with changes in policies, services, etc: When you provide us with your email address, we can notify you about updates on our policies, services, contact information, and other important information.
- To deliver promotional offers: With your email address, we may also send you personalized promotional offers for your business that we think you might like, or new services from RMS Tech Spa in the future.
- To enhance your website experience: When you visit and interact with our website, we receive information that we use to personalize and enhance your experience the next you stop by.
- To improve our services and content: We use your information to help us better understand what our customers like and care about, and what they think about our services.
How We Protect Your Information:
We highly value and protect our customers’ and website visitors information. In compliance with our personal and business values, and legal obligations, we will never sell, trade, nor give away your personal information to third parties (other businesses, platforms, etc) without your consent. We acknowledge and respect your privacy and information as our customer/website visitor.
- Secure Networks: Your personal information is held within secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of individuals with special access to the system, and are obligated to keep all information confidential.
We Always Welcome Suggestions, Comments, and Inquiries